To make your weight loss journey easier, we offer five tasty instant pot keto recipes. You can include them in your Keto diet regimen. They all contain low net carb contents.
Low carb Instant Pot vegetable beef stew
This is a very delicious and low carb beef stew with lots of healthy vegetables.
Prep time: ten minutes, cook time: thirty minutes, total time: forty minutes.
- 1 ½ lb of beef stew meat (cubed)
- 1 ½ teaspoon of arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 4 cups of beef broth
- 1 cup of zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup of mushrooms, sliced
- 3 ribs of celery, sliced
- ½ cup of carrots, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tablespoon of thyme, dried
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Combine the cubed beef, salt, and arrowroot powder in a mixing bowl. Then using a spoon turn the beef to coat properly in the powder.
- Add in olive oil into the inner pot of the instant pot and set to the saute function.
- When it heats up, add in the beef and allow for about five minutes to let it brown on all sides.
- Next, add in the rest of the ingredients into the pot and mix.
- Cover the instant pot with the lid and secure it. Switch the pressure release handle to seal setting. Then select the meat/stew setting and set to high pressure and set the cook time to thirty minutes.
- Once cooked, use the natural release for ten minutes and then use the quick release button to release the remaining pressure.
- Open the instant pot lid, stir the beef stew and serve.
- Calories 328
- Fat 21g
- Net Carbs 7g
- Protein 24g
Delicious Keto instant chili recipe
Quick and easy low carb chili. Tastes amazing.
Cook time: eight hours, total time: eight hours fifteen minutes.
- 2 1/2 lb of Ground beef
- 1/2 large Onion, chopped
- 8 cloves of minced Garlic
- 2 15-oz can of Diced tomatoes containing the liquid
- 1 6-oz can of Tomato paste
- 1 4-oz can of Green chiles containing the liquid)
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup of Chili powder
- 2 tablespoons of Cumin
- 1 tablespoon of Dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons of Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of Black pepper
- 1 medium-sized Bay leaf, if desired
- Uncover the instant pot and then set to the saute function. Next, add in the onion and cook for about seven minutes until it becomes translucent.
- Next, add in the garlic and cook for an additional minute until it becomes fragrant.
- Next, add in the beef and cook for about ten minutes until browned. Ensure you prevent the beef from sticking by breaking it apart with a spoon.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except the bay leaf. Stir the ingredients until well mixed. Add in a cup of broth or water and stir the mixture again.
- Then add in the bay leaf in the middle of the instant pot and close the lid.
- Press the cancel button to quit the saute cycle and select the stew/meat setting and set it for thirty-five minutes.
- When ready, select the natural release function.
- Remove the bay leaf before you serve.
- Calories 306
- Fat 18g
- Net Carbs 10g
- Protein 23g
Delicious Keto Instant Pot roast
This instant pot roast is so juicy and tender. You will absolutely fall in love with it.
Prep time: ten minutes, cook time: one hour thirty minutes, total time: one hour forty minutes.
- 5 pounds of boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 1/4 cups of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 tablespoon of Herbs de Provence
- 4 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1/2 cup of canned diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- Set your instant pot to the saute mode. Slice the pot roast into big slices.
- Next, add olive oil to the instant pot, then sear each side of the beef, remove from the pot and set aside. Add in the salt, onions, and pepper and saute for about two minutes. Next, add in the garlic and saute again for an extra twenty seconds.
- Next, add in the white wine. This will deglaze the pot. Then scrape the bits of flavor. Cook for an extra minute, then add in the chicken stock, tomato paste, tomatoes, and herbs de Provence.
- Next, pour in the beef back into the instant pot and cover with the lid. Then select the sealing function. Select the cook function and set to high pressure for ninety minutes.
- When ready, remove the meat and when cooled, pull apart. Add in the Xanthan Gum and mascarpone cheese into a food processor or blender and combine properly.
- Calories 275
- Fat 11g
- Net Carbs 2g
- Protein 27g
Juicy low carb Instant Pot lemon garlic c
Perfect low carb meal for the whole family.
Prep time: weight minutes, cook time: twenty minutes, total time: twenty-eight minutes.
- 6-8 boneless skinless chicken thighs skinless
- Pepper and sea salt as seasoning taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 cup of chopped onion
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 to 1 1/2 – 4 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- ½ lemon, Zest + one lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup of homemade or low sodium chicken broth
- fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- lemon slices, if desired (for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- Season your chicken with pepper, salt, chili flakes, and garlic powder.
- Set the instant pot to the saute function and then add in the olive oil.
- Add the chicken into the instant pot and cook each side until brown or for about three minutes. Next, remove from the pot and set aside.
- Add the butter into the instant pot to melt. Them add in the garlic and onions and stir properly. Add in the lemon juice. This will deglaze the pan. Cook for one minute.
- Next, add in the Italian seasoning, chicken broth and lemon Zest. Place the chicken back into the instant pot, lock the lid and seal the valve using the seal function.
- Select pressure cook/manual setting on the instant pot and set the timer for seven minutes. When done, release pressure using the quick or natural release (Preferably the natural release) and then uncover the instant pot.
- Transfer the chicken into a large serving plate. Then add in the heavy cream into the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to the saute function and allow the sauce to cook until it begins to thicken and bubble. Turn the instant pot off and transfer the chicken back into the instant pot. Mix with the sauce and coat.
- Sprinkle the chopped parsley over the chicken and then garnish with lemon slices. Pour some of the sauce over the chicken. Serve with a salad or any other preferred sides.
- Calories 346
- Fat 15g
- Net Carbs 1g
- Protein 18g
Quick and easy Keto Instant Pot chicken marsala
Creamy and tasty meal which is healthy and quick and easy to prepare.
Prep time: fifteen minutes, cook time: ten minutes, total time: twenty-five minutes.
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 10 ounces of cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup of dry marsala wine
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of corn starch
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Pepper and salt as seasoning to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Cut each season breast in half horizontally, then dry with paper towels. Season the chicken breast liberally with pepper and salt.
- Set the instant pot to saute function and then add in the olive oil. When it becomes hot, add in the mushrooms and garlic and cook for a few minutes while stirring constantly until they release their juices. Then switch off the saute function.
- Next, add in the marsala wine and then scrape up any bits stuck to the bottom of the pot. Add in the heavy cream, oregano, and lemon juice and stir properly.
- Add the chicken on the mushrooms and then press down to submerge the chicken in the wine sauce. Next, cover the instant pot with the lid and seal the vent.
- Cook for about four minutes on high pressure and then release the pressure manually when ready. Uncover the instant pot and transfer just the chicken to a plate.
- Set the instant pot to saute mode and then mix two tablespoons of water and corn starch in a bowl and stir to combine. Transfer the mixture into the instant pot and let it simmer for a few minutes to thicken the sauce. Ensure you stir properly, then turn off the saute mode.
- Add the chicken into the instant pot and let it soak in the sauce. Then garnish with parsley and serve.
- Calories 430
- Fat 21g
- Net Carb 13g
- Protein 36g
Leave a Reply